Saturday, November 21, 2015

How can I change my essay from First Person POV to Third Person POV?Example Sentence: "I strongly believe that my solution will work to please the...

First of all, not on the topic of POV, "still stands against the opposing" sounds kind of strange to my ears at least.  Do you mean to say that you still hold that opinion against opinions that are opposed to yours?  I'm going to proceed here as if that's what you're saying.


Okay, so if I had to change this particular sentence to the third person, I'd say:


The solution offered in this essay will work to please the children of America.  Opposing arguments notwithstanding, the arguments for this solution are sound and convincing.


Sounds really stilted, I know, but third person often does.

No comments:

Post a Comment