Saturday, September 29, 2012

I am very hot natured. My skin feels cool, then immediately hot. feels like I radiate heat. total hyster. in '88. take HRT 1.25 PremarinI was a...

I'm not a doctor, but I do have lots of experience with "female" problems.  More than likely, you have a hormone imbalance.  It will trigger the hot/cold or simply hot sensation that you describe.  I had "fema" problems for years, finally resulting in an emergency hysterectomy four years ago literally to save my life.  Afterwards, while recovering from surgery, I did a lot of reading.  I discovered all my problems were cause by my body not making enough progesterone.  Normally, progesterone is a male hormone, but it is present in small amounts in females.  It's the hormone that all the other hormones are made from.  It's also the hormone that determines whether women can get pregnant and maintain the pregancy to produce a full-term, healthy baby.  Lack of it produces almost every known ailment in women including PMS, infertility, osteoporosis, and obesity.


I strongly recommend that you go to Barnes & Noble Bookstores and get a book titled, "What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause, the breakthrough book on natural hormone balance," by John R. Lee, M.D.  While it sounds like a book for only older women, it is a veritable storehouse of information for all women!  I believe all females should read it, and girls should start reading it as soon as they reach puberty.


I think you will find the answers to your questions and problems in the book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment