Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What would be a good topic sentence for my social essay if the topic was to extent should globaliazation effect our identity?oh and it would be...

Do you really mean "should" here?  I was thinking a more likely topic would be to what extent DOES it affect us.  But assuming you do mean "should" here's what my thesis would be:


Although globalization can have negative effects, it should cause us to identify with all people off the world rather than just with those from our own region or country.


From there, I would talk about how wars and other types of conflict are often caused by nationalism.  When we feel that we as Americans are different from Chinese it is likely to lead to problems.


But with globalization, we have the chance to understand people from other countries much more through the internet and other media.


I'm sure there are many other opinions, and I'm not sure that what SHOULD happen WILL happen, but that's my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment