Sunday, September 14, 2014

I am a sophmore doing a project on Morte d' Arthur. I dont have a clue on what questions I could ask. Would you give me ideas on what I could do?

Since I do not know anything about the requirements for your project, I can only give you some ideas that might fit in with those requirements. 


One idea that comes to mind is to compare Arthur to a contemporary superhero, for example, Superman or Batman. It might be interesting to look at how Arthur resembled today's superhero.


Another idea might be to create a résumé for Arthur and a cover letter.  What kind of position would he apply for if he were looking for a job today?  What would his qualifications be?  I think you can assume he would be applying for a management position!


Another idea would be to pretend you are a reporter and write a newspaper article about Arthur. You could interview him and some of his knights. Or you could prepare a radio or television news report. 


If you choose one of these suggestions, it would probably be a good idea to check with your teacher to make sure that your plan for the project is all right. 


Whatever you do, have a good time.  Good luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment