Wednesday, January 16, 2013

How I can remove temporary files and cookies permanently from my system?

As for cookies, go to whatever browser that you are using and look for the cookies tab. For example, I am an apple user and I use safari as my web browser. So, I go to (1) safari, (2) there is an option for me to clear the cache and everything else. If I do this, then I erase everything. Your browser may be different, but the principle is the same.


Also there is a preference tab where you can set your computer to never take cookies or ask you when the website wants to give you one.


As for temporary folders, follow these steps. This time I will give you instructions from a PC, to be fair. (1) Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Internet Options. (2) On the General tab, click Delete Files under Temporary Internet Files. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment