Monday, November 21, 2011

How books can change our pastoral civilization social life?wisdom, that is for welfare.

Since I don't know what country you are from, I can't really say anything about your particular situation.  But here are my thoughts on this general topic.


I do not think that books are what changes a civilization.  Instead, it is technology and economic change.  As long as a country or region is made up mostly of subsistence farmers, its social life cannot really change.  This is because it will not have the resources to change and the people will not have the time to do any new things.


Social change comes when technology gives people more free time.  When they have more free time, they discover new forms of entertainment like reading, watching television, or using computers. When they do this, they get new ideas and that is what can change a culture.


I hope that is what you are asking...

No comments:

Post a Comment