Monday, January 2, 2012

After Antonio's dream in Chapter One, concerning the fight between the Marezes and the Lunas, why does he wants to see Ultima?

When my world explodes in betrayal, i need to connect! I need to share my trauma, my pain, my fear, and the details of what i've lived through and am facing. I require the validation of others. I need to know that i'm not alone, that what i'm going through is awful, that i can be helped, and that there's light at the end of the tunnel.


I need you to hold my hand through this challenging period. I'll answer your questions and express my shock, fear, and sadness. I'll gain perspective i don't yet have. I've begun to recognize the intensity of hurt, pain, and devastation I've tolerated and lived with for a very long time. I'll be offered guidance and help. I need you to direct me to good lawyers, doctors, financial advisors, as well as others who have lived through similar challenges.


You've helped me see who i am- separate from him. And that is just the beginning. Walk the long journey to healing with me. Listen to me, support me, and help me through every step. You've encourage me to try new things. You've guide me through the difficult risks and self-changing acts that i take on. You've helped me figure out when i'm doing old stuff and you'll fix me up with your friends.


You see, you are helpers, caretakers, and best friends. And i feel better when we are helping one another. Our relational connections heal us. We feel good when we aid our friends, and we all know we could be on the opposite side of the helping exchange the next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment