Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I have to find 2 objects in Romeo and Juliet and draw a picture and write a paragraph for each picture.I really need help so please I have to know...

You would be more likely to get really good help if you tell us what kinds of objects you need -- what the point of the assignment is...


I'm going to guess that you are supposed to draw and write about objects that have meaning for the story as a whole.  If I'm right, good.  If I'm wrong, sorry...


I would pick first a mask.  It would be the mask that Romeo wore to go to the ball at the Capulets.  The mask is important because it allowed him to meet Juliet.


I would pick second a vial of poison.  It would be the poison that Romeo took to kill himself when he thought that Juliet was dead.


Between them, those two objects would help tell much of the story.


I hope that's what you meant...

No comments:

Post a Comment