Thursday, February 4, 2016

I read a poem, I can not remember the title, the author or all of the words, I am doing a research project on Alzheimer's Disease, this would...

I found a poem on Alzheimer's called "The Train Journey" mentioned with full text in this discussion. I don't see references for an author or publisher there, but in another link it lists the authors as Dawson, Wells, and Kline (1993) in a book called Enhancing the Abilities of Persons with Alzheimer's and Related Dementias (New York: Springer Publishing Co.)


A book called The Train Ride is also mentioned and linked here but I cannot tell if it contains the text you're looking for or not.


Sounds like the poem is used by professors within the context of nursing programs, so you might check with that department at your university. The poem is very powerful reading. I hope you're able to use it in your research project.

No comments:

Post a Comment